What is FUE Hair Transplant?
FUE or follicular unit extraction is one of the most modern and advanced methods of hair transplantation, which can assure you results which are completely natural. Unlike FUT or follicular unit transplantation, FUE is a far more sophisticated method, which is why there are very few clinics around the world, offering the same. In FUT, a strip of the scalp is removed from the donor site and hair grafts are harvested from the same. The area from where the strip was removed is then sutured back and this leaves a linear scar.
However, with FUE, there are no incisions, which means that there are also no sutures or scars. Via a suction like method, individual grafts are removed and are then almost immediately placed into the recipient site.
Why Are We The Best?
- The donor site and the recipient sites are demarcated beforehand.
- In case the donor site on the scalp will not yield sufficient grafts, other parts of the body, such as beard, chest and legs can also be looked at.
- The hair follicles or grafts are then extracted one by one from the donor site.
- The hair follicles or grafts will then be implanted almost immediately into the recipient site.
- The procedure is minimally invasive and leaves behind no scars, especially when done by an expert. In addition, the healing time is minimal and people are able to return to their normal lives in no time.
- Since there is no linear scar, which is prominent in a follicular unit transplant, you can have your hair, as short as you want.
- There are no cuts, which means that there are no stitches either.
As there are no cuts or stitches, the recovery period is minimal, which means that you can go back to your normal life, within no time.
- Again, because there are no cuts or sutures, there is minimal chance of any infection in the donor area or recipient area.
- The donor area can actually extend beyond the scalp, because with FUE, grafts can be extracted from the beard, arms, legs or chest.
- We are a team of qualified Consultant Plastic Surgeons, officially registered with Pakistan Medical & Dental Council and Life member of Pakistan Association of Plastic Surgeons.
- We can assure you that we have a highly controlled follicular transection rate – less than 3 percent, each time.
- The time spent by a graft, outside the body, is minimal, ensuring its good health.
- Since highly experienced Plastic Surgeon will be working on you, we can assure you that the extraction will happen, very quickly and efficiently.
- The grafts are given by counting, which is in tandem with ethical medical practices.
- Our support staff is well trained in the procedures, which means that they can assist the surgeons, quite ably.